Your land –
great grounds for green energy.
More solar farms and wind plants do not just deliver more clean energy. They also deliver a long-term economic perspective for landowners, as well as benefiting the communities and the environment.
Are you thinking of using your land as a site for a photovoltaic or wind power plant? Get in touch and we will run a check – with no further obligation – to ascertain whether your land has what it takes to generate green energy.
Check the potential of your land with ToRa:
GREEN ENERGY –
- No financial risk
- Long-term security – fixed income through base remuneration
- Income through additional variable rent
- Discounted one-off lease payment
- Planning security through long contract terms
CHECKLIST: WHICH SITES ARE SUITABLE?
- Former landfills
- Brownfield sites
- Recultivated opencast mines
- Pasture land
- Arable land (e.g. with low soil quality)
- Potentially also woodland areas (wind in the forest)